Countless hours go into hand-crafting each Hanbury lead from finest Italian Leather and hand-woven Scottish Tweed. The difference is in the details, from the solid brass fittings, colour-matched leather and fabric and the new LISH imprint – the hallmark of quality and luxury. Hanbury WI16 is hand cut from a sage-green tweed, traditionally worn at hunting parties in British country houses, and looks equally at home sported in the city.
- Solid brass ring on the handle to clip to a belt for hands free walk
- Hand-crafted by British saddle-makers, with solid brass clasp
- Scottish Tweed, Teflon® coated to help shrug off dirt and stains
- Smooth leather handle feels superb and becomes even softer with age
- Natural cowhide trim softens with age and gains a rich, lustrous patina
- When not in use store in the dust bag provided
- Sponge clean only. Allow mud to dry and brush off before sponging